Terms & Conditions
- Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment.
- Upon receiving this we will confirm departure date, tour details and advice for tour preparation.
Deposit and Payment
- Payment can be made on the secure online booking payment page using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, mailing a cheque or making deposit into our bank account.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour.
- All charges are in New Zealand dollars.
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation between 21 and 7 days prior to departure, deposit 50% is refunded.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure, no refund.
- Personal travel medical insurance is recommended.
- All motorcycle or quad bike rentals include insurance with an excess.
- A bond is charged to cover small accident damage or the first NZ$1,500 excess of an insurance claim.
- The NZ$1,500 insurance bond is paid at the start of the tour and is fully refunded to the client at the end of the tour when the protective clothing, motorcycle or quad bike has no damage or when payment is made for damage which is less than NZ$1,500.
- Protective clothing, motorcycle or quad bike physically broken, fractured, torn, ruptured, bent unstraightenable or use impaired.
Tour Agreement & Indeminty
- To be completed at start of tour.
- May change with seasonal weather and farm requirements.We operate an environmental policy that protects New Zealand’s natural heritage