Learn to ride an off road dirt bike or atv quad bike for the first time or upgrade your off road riding skills for mx and cross country competition. Past National Enduro and Cross Country Champion riders will take you through the basic riding skills to get you confident to hit the trails or win races!
- Duration: 3 - 6 hours
- Price: $95 - $535
Fantastic riding experience for the first time. Great coach.
Ferlyn – Singapore
Our approach has been highly successful in teaching people who had never ridden a bicycle, to ride a motorcycle for the first time. Beginners can try different sized trailbikes or a competition enduro motorbike to see what suits you best.
If you are already a recreational trail bike rider learn how to set your motorcycle up correctly, make the suspension work for you and a good riding position to give effective control & balance. The right technique will increase your control, boost your confidence so you ride faster and safer using a lot less energy and you’ll be saying “wow that’s fun!”
Riding 55 minutes from Christchurch at Mt Torlesse, Springfield, Selwyn.
- Complete beginner courses to national competition racer
- One on one coaching, rider skills training, goal setting and race focused training
- Effective throttle, clutch and brake use for maximum control
- Private property with enduro technical riding obstacles to suit all abilities
- Bring your own dirt bike
- Group discounts available
- Ride Venue:
- Mt Torlesse, Springfield, Selwyn, Christchurch, Canterbury
- Can be arranged at extra cost
- Warm clothing, water bottle and camera.
- Tour Times:
- Must be 12 years and over
12-16 year olds must have an adult riding with them
Tour may be rescheduled or cancelled due to adverse weather
- Also Available:
- Combination of any of the following, Fishing, Jet Boating, Horse Trekking, & Quad bike Tours