Five Day Canterbury Trails Tour
(No motorcycle licence required)
The best New Zealand offroad motorcycle riding through the Canterbury high country on a guided enduro style trailride tour. This is the heart of the South Island where New Zealand’s best All Black rugby players come from. Different terrain and scenery every day from single track forest trails, rocky alpine tracks, tussock high country to rolling farmland hills, braided rivers and sandy beaches. If you enjoy challenging hill climbs or just the spectacular scenery and fresh air we can cater for your riding ability with trail options to suit. Accommodation at farm stays, alpine lodges, and historic country hotels with all meals included so you can relax and meet the locals with a drink at the end of a great days riding.
- Enduro trail options available for experienced riders
- Riding on multiple properties with private land access
- All types of terrain ridden
- Spectacular Canterbury scenery
- Bring your own motorcycle or quad
- Rental enduro motorcycles to suit all riders
- Riding only an hours drive from Christchurch International Airport
- Day 1 Waipara
Day 2 Mt Lyford
Day 3 Kaikoura Coast
Day 4 Lees Valley
Day 5 Springfield
- Pickup 7-30am from Christchurch accommodation.
At end of each days riding, bikes and gear are loaded onto support vehicle for transport.
- Experienced guide, 7-8 hours riding daily, motorcycle or atv rental, fuel, insurance, full protective riding gear, all meals, five nights twin share accommodation, transport. A new rear tyre will be installed for the start of your 5 Day Tour.
- Overnight bag and change of clothes, warm thermal clothing, spare socks, camelback pack and camera.
- 28 January - 1 February 2014
18 February - 22 February 2014
20 May - 24 May 2014
- 3 Minimum
- Tour Price:
- $3,650 - Motorcycles up to 250cc
$3,875 - Suzuki DRZ 400
$4,075 - KTM350/400/450EXC
$2,450 - bring your own motorcycle
"Just a few words to tell you, we have spent great time with you. Everybody really enjoyed the trip, it was PERFECT."
Gallery (click images to enlarge)