Two Day Hillrun Tour
(No motorcycle licence required)
Two full day's offroad riding the Canterbury Hills on enduro motorcycles or atv quad bikes. Tussock high country, native forest, river crossings, forestry single track and beautiful beaches. Pure offroad “mountains to the sea.” With this variety of terrain and enduro trail options you will have the best weekend away with your mates. There is one night's accommodation at a country hotel or B & B and a lunch at a vineyard café. This is all inclusive with protective riding gear, a range of motorcycles and quad bikes to suit your ability and a very experienced guide.
- Enduro trail options available for experienced riders
- Coaching to extend your skills
- Riding on multiple properties with private land access
- All types of terrain ridden
- Views over the Canterbury Plains
- Bring your own motorcycle or quad
- Riding only an hours drive from Christchurch International Airport
- Day 1 Springfield
Day 2 Waipara
- Pickup from Christchurch accommodation.
At end of each days riding, bikes and gear are loaded onto support vehicle for transport.
- Experienced guide, 7-8 hours riding daily, motorcycle or atv rental, fuel, insurance, full protective riding gear, all meals, one nights twin share accommodation, transport.
- Overnight bag and change of clothes, warm thermal clothing, spare socks, camelback pack and camera.
- On request to suit
- 3 minimum
- Tour Price:
- $1,460 - Motorcycle up to 250cc
$1,550 - Suzuki DRZ 400
$1,630 - KTM350/400/450EXC
$980 - Bring your own motorcycle.
"I must say that out of all the exciting activities that I tried while away, the 2 days riding are at the top of my list. We both had an excellent time in New Zealand, what an amazing country!"
Gallery (click images to enlarge)