ATV & Quad Bike Tours
Enjoy the thrill of riding your own atv quad bike over a high country sheep farm and ride through Joyce’s Stream Tunnel. Get your adrenaline pumping on the 1 & 1/2 hour Wilderness Tour. Or for maximum 360 degree panoramic alpine views from the top of Rubicon, the 2 hour Summit Tour.
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Price: $145 – $195
- Also: see our longer guided tour options→
“Off road quad bike fun riding the best high country trails in New Zealand.”
Quad Bike / ATV Day Trip Prices
|Our Price||Tour Name||Riding Time|
|$145.00||Wilderness Tour||1 1/2 hours|
|$195.00||Summit Peak Tour||2 hours|
Family Specials Available
Around every corner is another stunning photograph of the Mt Torlesse Mountain Range and Waimakariri River Gorge. Suitable for experienced riders with access to 6,000 acres of high country and forest trails.
Using a fleet of sixteen Kawasaki 300cc fully automatic quad bikes that drive like a Porsche you will enjoy the wilderness challenge of this beautiful part of New Zealand.
We have over fifteen years experience providing personalised off road tours in Canterbury, catering for experienced extreme riders and coaching new riders to ride ATV quad bikes.
Riding venue is at Rubicon Valley Farm, Springfield, Selwyn “where you’ll find Homers Donut.”
- 55 minutes from Christchurch.
- Riding on an alpine high country farm
- Experience riding through Joyce’s Stream Tunnel
- Panoramic views over the Alps and Canterbury Plains
- Action Photo’s Included
- Group discounts and Gift Vouchers available
Rubicon Valley Farm, Springfield, Selwyn, Christchurch, Canterbury
Can be arranged at extra cost. Contact us to organise.
Warm clothing, water bottle and camera.
- Must be 12 years and over
- 12-16 year olds must have an adult riding with them
- Minimum number of two riders
- Tour may be rescheduled or cancelled due to adverse weather
Combination of any of the following, Fishing, Jet Boating, Horse Trekking, & Dirt bike Tours