DIRT BIKE TOURSOff Road Dirt Bike And Quad Bike Tours South Island NZ
Dirt Bike & Quad Bike Tours
Day and half day
Fun and adventure on our Off road dirt bike tours. You can choose adventure riding, easy trails, ATV/Quad bikes or step up to a KTM competition enduro motorbike and twist the throttle riding the best high country trails in New Zealand.
These are all inclusive guided off road dirt bike tours with protective riding gear,
Late model bikes:
- Quad bikes,
- Enduro motorcycles from 100-450cc to suit your ability plus a very experienced guide.
See our motorcycles→
- Duration: 3 – 6 hours
You know you want to twist the throttle!
Mt Torlesse at Springfield is an exclusive private property with 6,000 acres of high country wilderness and forest single track that our guides will select the best trails for your epic enduro dirt bike tour.
Rugged tussock covered hills, snow feed rivers, native forest and panoramic views over the Mt Torlesse Mountain Range, will make this the best off road motorcycle adventure ride you can do on your NZ holiday.
Riding venue is at Mt Torlesse, Springfield, Selwyn “where you’ll find Homers Donut.”
- 55 minutes from Christchurch
- Snacks or Lunch provided
- All protective riding gear provided.
- Enduro trail options for experienced riders
- Option to bring your own dirt bike
- Group discounts available
Mt Torlesse, Springfield, Selwyn, Christchurch, Canterbury
Can be arranged at extra cost. Contact us to organise.
Warm clothing, water bottle and camera.
- Must be 12 years and over
- 12-16-year-olds must have an adult riding with them
- Half Day Tours – Minimum number of two riders
- One Day Tours – Minimum number of one rider
- Tour may be rescheduled or canceled due to adverse weather
Combination of any of the following:
- Jet Boating
- Horse Trekking
- Quad Bike Tours