Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment.
Upon receiving this we will confirm departure date, tour details and advice for tour preparation.
Deposit and Payment
- Payment can be made on the secure online booking payment page using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, mailing a cheque or making deposit into our bank account.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour.
- All charges are in New Zealand dollars.
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation between 21 and 7 days prior to departure, deposit 50% is refunded.
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to departure, no refund.
- Personal Insurance
- Personal travel medical insurance is recommended.
- Clients will be liable for any damages to motorcycles, quad bikes and equipment and/or any property damage at the discretion of Adventure Trailrides Ltd.
- Clients will be required to produce valid credit card details prior to all tours in the event of damages occurring which will be charged to the client.
- Damage to motorcycles or quad bikes is not a regular occurrence but clients must take note.
Protective clothing, motorcycle or quad bike physically broken, fractured, torn, ruptured, bent unstraightenable or use impaired.
Tour Agreement & Indemnity
To be completed at start of tour.
May change with seasonal weather and farm requirements.We operate an environmental policy that protects New Zealand’s natural heritage