Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of tour bookings is on payment of 50% deposit or full payment.
Upon receiving this, we will confirm the departure date, tour details and advice for tour preparation.
Deposit and Payment
- Payment can be made on the secure online booking payment page using Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, mailing a cheque or making a deposit into our bank account.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at the start of the tour.
- All charges are in New Zealand dollars.
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to departure, a full 100% refund.
- Cancellation between 21 and 7 days before departure, deposit 50% is refunded.
- Cancellation less than seven days prior to departure, no refund.
- Personal travel medical insurance is recommended.
- Clients will be liable for any damages to motorcycles, quad bikes and equipment and any property damage at the discretion of Adventure Trailrides Ltd.
- Clients will be required to produce valid credit card details before all tours in the event of damages occurring, which will be charged to the client.
- Damage to motorcycles or quad bikes is not a regular occurrence, but clients must take note.
Protective clothing, motorcycle or quad bike are physically broken, fractured, torn, ruptured, bent, unstraightenable, impaired, or impaired.
Tour Agreement & Indemnity
To be completed at the start of the tour.
It may change with seasonal weather and farm requirements. We operate an environmental policy that protects New Zealand’s natural heritage.
- The client will be liable for any damages to motorcycles, quad bikes and equipment.
- The client agrees to follow all guide instructions.
- All clients are to be free of the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Will maintain appropriate speed limits and Motorcycle /Quad Bike control
- Clients under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian present at all times during a tour.
- Clients know that Adventure Trailrides Ltd motorcycle and quad biking off-road tours are physically demanding.
- The client acknowledges that the guide has the right to determine if the client can advance based on the client’s competency level.